Nice to have
Icons in wrong color
**Improvement** \ The corresponding icons have been adjusted in color. \\
- In the WebFolder (e.g. in Structures > A > Documents) some icons have the wrong color and are therefore not visible. Also the number in the version column that opens the version dialog is not visible.
**Improvement** \ The corresponding icons have been adjusted. Icons inherited from Modern theme were replaced with new icons or Font Awesome icons. Buttons with icon fonts are now rendered the same as icons with image files. The CSS selector for the version number has been adjusted. \ \
- A similar problem exists in the upload dialog and the version dialog
- In the upload dialog suddenly the scollbar appears again (at least in Chrome)
**Improvement** \ Spacing of textarea outside of reactive forms has been adjusted. Buttons of the tl:DataInputControl now have a background like other buttons.
- Start demo.
- Select Discreet / Dark.
- Administration -> Basic Administration -> Open Burger Menu. **Expectation:** The icons all match the rest in color and are recognizable by their contrast to the background.
- Structures -> select an A -> switch to edit mode. Upload document to the webfolder. **Expectation:** The dialog has no unnecessary scrollbars. If a file is selected, the icon for deletion is visible.
- Switch to webfolder view. **Expectation:** The icons all match the rest in color and are recognizable by their contrast to the background. The version number is readable.