When a tl:OptionProvider is used in forms created from configurations and there is more than one option, if the property is of type ConfigurationItem and mandatory, one option is preselected.
Which one is used is essentially random, since the options are taken from the type indexer, which has no order in the options.
The options should be sorted by label.
- Configure an attribute in-app and add the customization "value suggestions".
- Expectation: the options are sorted alphabetically.
- Change translation of an option to result in a new order when sorted alphabetically.
- Configure the In-App attribute and add the "Value suggestions" customization.
- Expectation: The options are reordered but still alphabetical.