- Normalize resources generated from Java Doc directly.
- Normalize project resources via Maven Goal.
- Translate project resources via Maven Goal.
There is a new launch config Normalize Resources that expands to all apps via the archetype. This calls the Maven goal tl:normalize on the current project and normalizes all its resources.
All resources of the framework can be normalized by calling
in tl-parent-all. In a multi-module application accordingly in its parent module.
If a DeepL API key is stored in the property tl.deepl.apiKey, the system resources (extracted from the JavaDoc of the source code) are also translated automatically.
Explicitly the translation of a (source) resource file can be triggered via the Launch-Config Translate Resources. For this the file to be translated is selected and the Launch-Config is started. This causes this file to be translated into all languages for which resource files with the same file name prefix are located in the same directory.
The Maven translate goal is used for this purpose:
mvn tl:translate -DsourcePath=<file-to-translate_lang.properties>
- Denormalize resource file.
- Select project, or a file in the project and call Launch-Config Normalize Resources.
- Check that change is rolled back.